Wild Elf Dagger - 55 cm
THROUGH THE FOREST FLOOR YOU STRIKE
Epic Armoury’s Wild Elf Dagger has a lean, ever so slightly 31 cm curved blade. It has no cross-guard, but does have a fine coreless pommel. The sharp organic features make the Wild Elf Dagger perfect for a Wood Elven LARP character. The handle wrapped in durable split-leather accommodates a firm, comfortable grip while on the battlefield. Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your Elven-inspired kit.
- Elves were originally a creation of Germanic mythology and folklore
- Lean and elegant style of blade inspired by high-fantasy genre games such as Dungeons & Dragons and J.R.R. Tolkein’s Lord of the Rings series
- Curved design inspired by scimitars is especially effective for slashing (instead of stabbing) in combat
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
This product is handmade and hand-painted and therefore unique. As a result, when compared with similar item numbers, this product can have natural deviations in pattern, colour and shape, which are not considered defects or faults.
We produce our image material in a natural environment, where lighting and surroundings can affect colors and contrast. The displayed images may therefore appear different from the product you receive from us.
Measurements are all in cm if not stated otherwise.
Classic, 06 mm Solid Fibreglass Rod
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.