Improvised Weapon Proficiency
Dark Moon’s White Pipe Sap is a 40 cm latex pipe, handpainted to look like steel with a worn, white finish. This improvised short weapon goes beyond a simple metal pipe, with intricately sculpted details to give it a realistic appearance. Fine sculpted tread embellishes each end of the bar and a 7 cm external coupling is fitted to the top like a small mace head. Comfortable 12 cm long suede leather is wrapped around the bottom, providing a secure grip when the gore is too thick.
Post-apocalyptic plumbers looking for piping material are advised that this item may be better for fighting than crafting. The White Pipe Sap is not hollow, but is constructed from EVA foam around a solid fibreglass rod and a strong kevlar core tip. Safety is important and incorporated in this design--because we don’t actually want you to hurt your friends dressed up as amazing zombies! It is finished with a durable layer of latex to prevent shredding and to give it a realistic, smooth surface.
When You Run Out of Bullets
- An example of a weapon you might find after the world-as-we-know-it ends
- Used as protection when you’ve inevitably run out of bullets for your gun
- Pipes are straight cylinders typically used to move liquids and gases, and require fittings such and elbows, tees, and couplings
- An ironic weapon of choice for many LARPers who have built boffers with plumbing supplies over the years
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
This product is handmade and hand-painted and therefore unique. As a result, when compared with similar item numbers, this product can have natural deviations in pattern, colour and shape, which are not considered defects or faults.
We produce our image material in a natural environment, where lighting and surroundings can affect colors and contrast. The displayed images may therefore appear different from the product you receive from us.
Measurements are all in cm if not stated otherwise.
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.