Inferno Ranger - Red - 100 cm
Wherever you may pillage and destroy, your Inferno Ranger is always by your side. With your trusty steel by your side, you are always safe. Always ready to cut through the next unfortunate opponent.
Your sword still continues to glow with the fire of hell, despite the countless battles, and has been the last thing many peasants have--or will ever have--seen. The life of a possessed warlock certainly has its evil rewards!
Epic Armoury’s Inferno Ranger is a 100 cm latex-hybrid sword inspired by fantasy and magic. The crossguard features a classic curved design that protects a leather-like grip. This red hand painted grip, wide by the crossguard and narrow toward the steel “scent stopper” pommel, is ergonomic in your hand. The blade is designed to look like hot forged steel, still glowing from the fires.
Whether you are a devilish warlock or a fire elemental, this Inferno Ranger sword is one of our highest quality products due to its impressive durability and detail. The blade is made from closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, while the handle is a polyurethane foam cast that allows for greater detail and no maintenance. This hybrid model sword will give you confidence in the safety and appeal of your weapon on the battlefield.
- Also referred to as a “Knightly sword” or “arming sword”
- Designed so that the center of mass was closer to the hilt, improving its maneuverability
- Typically used with a shield or buckler
- The pommel design is called a “scent stopper” design, popular in the 16th century
- Blade has a strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Blade is made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Handle is a polyurethane foam cast, giving it more detail with no maintenance!
- Handle is very durable, will last longer than a latex version, and is less slippery than a silicone treated alternative
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
This product is handmade and hand-painted and therefore unique. As a result, when compared with similar item numbers, this product can have natural deviations in pattern, colour and shape, which are not considered defects or faults.
We produce our image material in a natural environment, where lighting and surroundings can affect colors and contrast. The displayed images may therefore appear different from the product you receive from us.
Measurements are all in cm if not stated otherwise.
This hybrid weapon’s handle does not require any special maintenance, while the blade has a latex coating which needs a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis, taking care not to apply the spray to the handle by first wrapping it in plastic-wrap. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your weapon flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapon in a cool, dry environment.