While your adventuring party may not agree with your code, you will not be disheartened. The tenants of your faith have fortified you into the person you are: a noble warrior, pure of heart and a representative of justice. So, when your party wants to kill the bandit you’ve apprehended, you stand as a protector over your prisoner with Angelic Sword at the ready.
Whether they agree with you or not, the right thing to do is to take the bandit to the proper authorities. They may be miles away in the nearest town, but you will not give in to your party’s murderous tendencies.
The Angelic Sword Hybrid is a medium sword inspired by the epic tales of clerics and paladins. The sword is 76 cm long and has a 57 cm double-edged blade with a central ridge. The detailed handle--with its winged crossguard and ‘scent stopper’ pommel--features a handpainted finish that looks like aged gold. The 11 cm grip is cast and painted to look like wood and is ergonomically shaped, allowing for comfort and an impressive appearance.
The blade is made from closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, while the handle is a polyurethane foam cast that allows for greater detail and no maintenance. This hybrid model sword will make you confident in the safety and appeal of your weapon on the battlefield.
- The winged crossguard was inspired by an angel’s wings--something a crusader, paladin or cleric might use
- Paladins are considered holy knights, dedicated to their deity and following a strict code of conduct according to their god’s tenants
- The term ‘angel’ can be used to describe a person who is good, pure, and selfless
- Blade has a strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Blade is made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Handle is a polyurethane foam cast, giving it more detail with no maintenance!
- Handle is very durable, will last longer than a latex version, and is less slippery than a silicone treated alternative
- Handle is wrapped in leather for comfort, requiring some maintenance
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
This product is handmade and hand-painted and therefore unique. As a result, when compared with similar item numbers, this product can have natural deviations in pattern, colour and shape, which are not considered defects or faults.
We produce our image material in a natural environment, where lighting and surroundings can affect colors and contrast. The displayed images may therefore appear different from the product you receive from us.
Measurements are all in cm if not stated otherwise.
This hybrid weapon’s polyurethane handle does not require any special maintenance.
Latex Blade Care
This LARP weapon’s blade has a latex coating which needs a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis, taking care not to apply the spray to the handle by first wrapping it in plastic-wrap. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your weapon flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapon in a cool, dry environment.