Stipple Makeup Sponge
Epic Effects’ Stipple Makeup Sponge is a tool for creating rich textured effects with makeup. The artificial 5.5 cm long sponge is oblong and fits well in a hand. It is made of foam and has large, unevenly open cells to help create textures through stippling.
Works especially well with Epic Effects water-based makeup. The sponge can also be used with other makeups, including cream-based types.
Directions for use:
- If using with water-based cosmetics, dampen the clean sponge with water
- Add cosmetic makeup to the sponge, adding water as needed
- Apply makeup to the skin or prosthetic using gentle patting motions to create a stippled appearance
- Clean the sponge thoroughly with mild soap after use.
- Optimizes your Epic Effects Make-Ups effects
- Great with water based cosmetics, but can also be used with creams
- Made from non-toxic materials
- Used by professional makeup artists in the theatre and movie industries
This product is handmade and hand-painted and therefore unique. As a result, when compared with similar item numbers, this product can have natural deviations in pattern, colour and shape, which are not considered defects or faults.
We produce our image material in a natural environment, where lighting and surroundings can affect colors and contrast. The displayed images may therefore appear different from the product you receive from us.
Measurements are all in cm if not stated otherwise.
Always wash the sponge thoroughly in lukewarm water with mild soap after use. The sponge can be cut into wedge pieces in order to achieve more detailed makeup application.